Have you created an account with the Hispanic Scholarship Fund yet? If you qualify, HSF has a great variety of scholarships. Check it out!
Award amounts generally range from $5000 to $5,000.
- Be of Hispanic heritage
- Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired) or a DACA recipient
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Have plans to enroll FULL-TIME at a U.S. accredited college or university in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands or Guam during the 2015-2016 academic year
- Must apply for federal financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) in 2015
- Be pursuing first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Complete state Dream Act financial aid application (if applicable)
Deadline Mar 30, 2015
Priority I Application + Recommendation Deadline: Jan 31
Priority II Application + Recommendation Deadline: Feb 28